1. Your privacy: The Davy Group Limited (“Davy Group”) is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information, and will hold all personal information collected in association with Davy Group in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1993.
2. Information we collect: When you create an Account, you provide us with personal information that includes your name and a password. You can also choose to add a phone number or payment information to your account. Even if you aren’t signed into your Account, you might choose to provide us with information — like an email address to receive updates about our services.
We also collect the content you create, upload, or receive from others when using our services. This includes things like emails you write and receive, photos, videos and audio files you save and upload. The app will require access to your camera, microphone, contacts and browser to function properly.
We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access our services, which helps us provide features like automatic product updates.
The information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
We collect this information when the app on your device contacts our servers, e.g. when a service checks for automatic updates. Your device periodically contacts Google or Apple servers to provide information about your device and connection to our services.
3. Location: We collect information about your location when you use our services, which helps us ensure the accuracy of the information collected via the app.
Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy by:
b. IP address
c. Sensor data from your device
d. Information about things near your device, such as Wi-Fi access points, cell towers, and Bluetooth-enabled devices
The types of location data we collect depend in part on your device and account settings. For example, you can turn your Android device’s location on or off using the device’s settings app.
4. Your consent: By installing this app you consent to the collection, use, disclosure, storage and processing of your information in accordance with clause 5.
5. Use of information: We use your information to deliver our services by ensuring seamless integration of your location, photos, videos, audio and comments into the reports, and helping you share content by suggesting recipients from your contacts.
We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services.
We use information we collect, like your email address and phone number, to communicate with you directly.
We cannot access personal information about your clients or specific address details of properties tested, but we do have access to sampling and results data, and property location to suburb level for research purposes. These research findings will be shared with users on a quarterly basis.
6. Disclosure of information: Davy Group will not release your information to any third party except where required to or permitted to by law, where you have authorised us to do so, or where disclosure is connected to the purposes for which your information was collected (including any purpose listed above). Your information will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.